Per Governor Jay Inslee state mask mandates, MASKS are still required in our dental facility.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Key Safety Enhancements You Will Experience During Your Visit
- Please fill out our online COVID-19 prescreen questionnaire (see above) prior to your appointment.
- For the safety of everyone, we are requiring all staff members and patients to wear a mask.
- To maintain social distancing we ask you arrive alone (no additional guests at this time).
- Clear plastic screens (sneeze guards) have been installed in our reception area to minimize exposure to airborne pathogens.
- Everyone who enters our office will be asked to use the hand sanitizing station upon entering, given a Wellness Screening and have their temperature taken with a touchless thermometer on their forehead to check for fever and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Patients will be screened for COVID-19 at three junctures: when their visit is scheduled, at their appointment reminder, and again when they arrive for their appointment.
- Patients who do not pass the Wellness Screening will be rescheduled.
- Please reschedule your appointment with us if anyone in your household has been sick.
- Patients will be escorted into their operatory one-at-a-time.
- Once seated in your operatory, we will review your health history/update any new medications or allergies.
- A 30 second pre procedural rinse will be given to reduce bacterial and viral counts in the mouth prior to starting your dental procedure.
- We have reduced the flow of paper through our office and have implemented digital forms whenever possible.
- We have removed magazines from our waiting room and removed personal items from our counters to facilitate increased sanitation measures.
- We regularly sanitize and re-sanitize the entire office throughout the day.
- You will find medical grade quality HEPA air filtration systems in each operatory and throughout the office.
- We will be wearing updated Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including approved Face masks, gloves, face shields. You may not recognize us, but under all this gear we are the same competent, friendly and professional team you remember! We will also be wearing a badge with our name and picture so you can recognize us!
- Please dress warm! All the extra PPE we have to wear keeps us super warm, so we maintain an office temperature of 68 degrees. In the event you are cold during your appointment with us, we can provide you with a blanket. All blankets area laundered after each use.
- Staff will have their temperatures taken and be screened for COVID-19 at the start of each day.
- We continue to implement our strict sterilization and room cleaning procedures. Infection control has always been a top priority.
- Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Our entire staff has had live, cutting-edge OSHA/WISHA training to ensure that we have the best and most current information about COVID-19 and all the related safety protocols.
- ***Please note that it is our office policy that your appointment will be rescheduled if you are 5 minutes or more late to your scheduled appointment time. This ensures that we have adequate time to complete your procedure, appropriately appoint you for any recall appointments and/or any future restorative needs you may have, to break down and thoroughly clean our operatories following strict Covid protocols, process and sterilize our instruments, and document treatment rendered during the appointment***
- Thank you for your cooperation!